This is an extremely efficient camping kit which works in all weather conditions. Simply fuel the ‘Trekker’ Kettle with sticks, pine cones, bark, dry grass, etc. and you will have 0.6 liters of boiling water in about 3 minutes! It uses just a handful of fuel to heat water quickly for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc. The kettle is made from Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel and is laser welded (no rivets).
Guaranteed to be your new ‘best friend’ outdoors when Trekking, Backpacking, Hiking, Fishing, hunting, Scouts, at a Festival, Allotment Gardening, Family Picnics, at the Beach or Kayaking. Add it to your Emergency Preparedness or Survival kit for when the power goes out! Superb camping gear or the outdoors adventurer.
- The two piece Pot/Fire-Base Support flat packs for easy packing. Note: The kettle must always be full with water if cooking over the chimney top – otherwise you could overheat the inner chimney and damage the kettle.
- The 350ml cup has silicone coated fold-able handles for comfort. It has useful measurements on the inside & a polished interior makes for easy cleaning. The silicone CooLIp (orange) piece prevents your lips from burning against the hot side of the cup.
- The single walled cup can also be used as a pot.
There are various cooking options with the kit.
1) Use the pot-support to cook fast items like noodles, soup, popcorn, etc over the chimney of the kettle as the water comes to the boil.
2) Once boiled, remove the kettle and place the Hobo Stove on the fire base to create a stable wood stove for use with any size pot or pan. Refuel the Hobo & Base with sticks etc, and cook for as long as you need!
3) Drop the 2 piece grill set onto the fire base to grill chops, steak, sausages, chicken, etc.. Or place a pot on the grill to do some simple cooking.
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time – never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
For more details on how best to use the various Pot/Base Support, Hobo Stove and Cook set accessories, please click HERE to see each one individually. Our FAQ page may also be helpful. If more than 0.6ltrs of water is required (this kettle will easily and quickly boil water for 5-6 people within a matter of minutes) simply refill the kettle with water and place it back on the firebase. Refuel the chimney again and your kettle will boil again within approx. 3 minutes.
Please note: When filled with water the kettle should be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Packing: The video shows the larger ‘Scout’ Kettle been packed. The the large cup & plate set are not included in this offer.